An Update On My Campaign
Updated: Feb 22
As is well-known by now, I won the Primary in mid-May. Thanks again to everyone who helped to make this happen; much appreciated. Since the Primary, I've been busy preparing, hoping to quickly flatten the learning curve and be as effective as possible. Along with this preparation, I have met with fellow legislators, constituent groups, and state agencies. I participated in training sessions and attended the state GOP Convention and other conferences. This pace will continue until I head down to Boise for orientation from November 28th – December 2nd.
I am fortunate not to be contested in the November 8th general election. However, I will continue to campaign and ensure my presence is maintained and available to those who will be contested. I will continue current preparation activities leading up to the general election. Occasionally I will be out of town, which will likely create a few schedule conflicts. So, I might need help here and there to ensure adequate coverage, etc. Please see the below items for the next phase of the campaign plan:
• If you have a sign(s) leftover from the Primary – think about putting them back up towards the end of September
• If you need a sign or know someone who needs one, contact me, and I will get one to you
• To ensure they are available, I will be looking to have someone take my existing sign cache for when I am out of town
• This Saturday, Freedom Festival at Candlelight Church is from 10 AM to 2 PM. If you are available, there will be opportunities to help at various booths.
• All help is welcomed on October 14th (6 PM to 9 PM) for the rack card stuffing party at the 1st Baptist Church on Wallace St. in Coeur d’Alene. We will prepare door hangers full of candidate information to be delivered by precinct members
That’s it for now! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have questions. It's time to continue the process of taking back our state! I intend to make a difference, and your assistance will move us closer to making that difference.
Idaho State Senate Candidate, LD5